Friday, October 17, 2014

[Beauty] Lotte.com Global/ Best Seller of Nature Republic / Nature Republic Cosmetics reviews / Korean Cosmetics Shop/ Korean beauty Brand Top Picks



Nature Republic is one of the famous cosmetic brand in Korea. Like Tonymoly, Etude House, Innisfree, you can meet Nature Republic shops easily in Korea. Their product is not expensive but quality is excellent, so Korean people love these cosmetic brands so-called road shop brands. Especially Nature Republic is renowned its moisturizer since it was shown on a TV show-Get It Beauty. Today I will introduce you best skincare products of Nature Republic with reviews written by bloggers.



1. Super aqua max combination water cream







What Nature Republic say about this product:

Formation of a protective layer over the skin
The sillicone formula protects the skin from the external environment by forming a thin protective layer over the skin.
24-hour moisturizing and firming effect
The plant-derived natural moisturizing ingredients keep the combination skin hydrated with its moisture-rich texture.
Mineral moisture provides vitality to the skin
the mineral-rich ocean water ans the extract of 30 different marine plants provide vitality and a refreshing feel to the skin.



Reviews:

"Overall, Nature Republic’s Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream is a lightweight, smooth textured cream which is a pleasure to use. It has cute packaging (although a bit of a heavy lid) and comes with a spatula, too. Most importantly, this cream feels like silk on my skin and I really enjoy using it. If you are looking for an easy, cooling cream I highly recommend this!"

-Resource: http://miscbliss.com/2014/01/01/my-first-k-product-review-nature-republic-super-aqua-max-combination-watery-cream/


"I am extremely happy with this product and with my skin in general thanks to the amazing Korean skin care I have received from Bntnews. 6 months ago, my skin was scarred, acne prone and dry and now it's bright and clear- not yet perfect, but there is hope. I adore this product and am so happy with the moisture level and smooth finish that I have used it day and night since I received it. If only there was less of a scent, then I would be raving about it!"

-Resource: http://kimkine.blogspot.kr/2014/01/nature-republic-aqua-super-aqua-max.html





2. Soothing & Moisture Aloevera 92% Soothing Gel







What Nature Republic say about this product:



Skin-firming and moisturizing effects
The first-absorbing gel provides a refreshing feel to the skin.
Soothing and moisturizing effects
Provides soothing and moisturizing effects to the sensitive skin.
Makes the skin healthy
Keeps the surface of the face and body healthy.


Reviews: 


"I think it's a nice product to have for the summer, but I don't feel it's something I can't live without.  Would I purchase it again?  Sure, but I'll try the Mizon brand next because I've had such success with their products so far, although there was nothing wrong with this one.  It lasts forever, though, so I can't see needing to repurchase it anytime soon."

-Resource: http://snowwhiteandthepear.blogspot.kr/2013/04/weekly-review-nature-republic-aloe-vera.html


"I really love this product ! It really does what it suppose to and I must say, I will repurchase it once I run out of it, but I do not know when since all I use for this past week was on the top of the cap, haha. I would highly recommend it to you guys, if you can get your hand on this product, definitely buy it, or not you can order online at any shopping mall."

-Resource: http://nhilovesbeauty.blogspot.kr/2013/05/review-nature-republic-soothing.html


"I am so in love with this soothing gel and will definitely repurchase when I am done with this jar. If you have not try this product, I don't see any reason not to. Go try this one! I am sureeee you won't regret it :D I am even thinking of trying the toner and cleansing cream from this same line."

-Resource: http://everythingaboutbella.blogspot.kr/2014/04/review-nature-republic-soothing.html















3 comments:

  1. In today's era cosmetics have spread their roots in very wide area. This blog is very interesting and attractive and I totally agreed with this that the Aloevera has a great power to enhance the beauty and reduce the acne from the skin. Their are so many brands in the world which provide so many beauty products to the customers, from which I liked Korean Cosmetic Brands very most because these products provide good results to the users. All Cosmetique is one of the online website which provide these websites in a very affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks~:), I'm glad to you like Korean cosmetic brands and hope to you visit this blog sometimes. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. Beauty products

    ReplyDelete