Friday, October 10, 2014

[Beauty] Lotte.com Global/ Best Seller of Laneige / Laneige Cosmetics reviews / Korean Cosmetics Shop/ Korean beauty Brand Top Picks



There are so many cosmetic brands in Korea. Among them, Laneige is one of the best brand on skincare products Korean people love.  Today, We are going to check what products of Laneige are best through reviews written by bloggers. 




 1. Water bank Essence







What Laneige says about this product:

1. The 24- hour long lasting moisturizing essence that contains mineral water for skin turnover and Water Pump System to circulate moisture to leave your skin supple and smooth all day without roughness or dryness.  
2. The rich suppleness instantly dampens your skin and forms a natural moisture barrier on the surface so it does not dry out. 
3. Contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to promote turnover of dead skin cells on your skin and exfoliate your skin for clean and lively skin texture.


Reviews

"I love love this essence! The scent, the velvelty finish (makes me want to touch my skin all day) and the moisture that is enough for my oily skin. The problem is : can I be able to repurchase it once I use all of this? TT_TT" 

-Resource: http://mysugarcoffee.blogspot.kr/2014/01/review-laneige-water-bank-essence.html



"I like this product because I can use it day or night and it doesn't seem to do weird things under my makeup, plus it obviously does moisturize. This and the cream have become staples in my nighttime routine, and my skin absolutely does look more supple after using them regularly, for whatever that's worth."

-Resource:http://www.helloprettybird.com/2014/04/review-laneige-water-bank-serum-water.html



I really love water bank line, but I'm combining it with whitening line because my face is dull and has freckles right now. Soo... let's see what happens in few months. Keep posted!

-Resource:http://jessicaliani.blogspot.kr/2013/04/review-laneige-water-bank-essence.html



2. White Plus Original Essence 






What Laneige says about this product:

"In just 2 weeks, find solutions to 6 whitening concerns with gentle whitening that excludes 4 mild ingredients for a complexion  2 tones brighter"


Reviews

"This may not be the best essence out there but I have to admit that I actually really like this even if the results aren't that impressive. Like what I've said earlier, maybe I need to use the whole line to get great results which is why I'm actually thinking of purchasing some products from the White Plus Renew line. I hope it will work and I do hope that the result will be long lasting and that I won't get my dull skin back when I suddenly stopped using the product.
Anyways, just a reminder that what works for me may not work for you and vice versa."

-Resource: http://aegyoprincess.blogspot.kr/2014/06/laneige-original-essence-white-plus.html


"There are so many good things said about this product that I immediately went home and dived into it. The texture of the Essence is quite watery and I only needed about three drops to cover my entire face and neck. It’s easy to apply, and I saw results within two weeks of using the product. Although I don’t think my skin became any lighter, the redness and sallow yellow colour in my skin definitely reduced and I didn’t look so tired and worn out as I usually do. Can’t wait to see what happens at week eight!"

-Resource: http://www.tonguechic.com/beauty/review-laneige-white-plus-renew-original-essence-capsule-sleeping-pack/


"I am happy to say that I am very satisfied with this product albeit some of Laneige products don’t work well on my skin especially their refiner and emulsion. But this one worked just great! After using this product for more than a month, I could see that my skin complexion is nowadays brighter compared to a month ago. And my scar marks were less visible. Even my colleagues did mentioned that my skin complexion had looked a lot brighter compared to before."

-Resource: http://dailysnippetsoflife.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/review-laneige-white-plus-renew-original-essence/






3. Water Sleeping Pack_EX







What Laneige says about this product:

Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply.
The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized. 



Reviews

"What’s best about the Water Sleeping Pack_EX is that the next morning when you head over to wash your face and look at yourself in the mirror, you just can’t help but think to yourself, “wow does my skin look good or what?”
I’m not kidding, your skin will look brighter, healthier, and well rested the next morning. You really must try this product for yourself!!! I feel sorry for you if you don’t."

-Resource: http://xliciousgirl.com/2014/02/laneige-water-sleeping-pack_ex-review/


"I would definitely recommend both products. If you are unsure if this brand/product is a good fit for you, try the original (Water Sleeping Pack_EX) first. If you love it, then try the Firming Sleeping Pack. I doubt you will be disappointed. I think the decision to use an evening facial product also depends on how moisturizing you expect the product to feel on your skin. Mind you, just because you don’t feel the product after application it doesn’t mean your face isn’t absorbing the effects. There are nights, especially during the winter months when I want a heavier/thicker cream on my face, and so I use another product, which is another post for another month!"

-Resource: http://atkmagazine.com/2013/03/16/review-laneige-water-sleeping-pack_ex-laneige-firming-sleeping-pack/


"All in all, Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack is a fab product ^^ A skin saver for the dry skin girls and a wonderful skin boosting treatment for everyone else that delivers on most of its claims.
I must add that upon inspecting the ingredients list, I found 10 natural extracts: green tea, himalaya snow water, apricot, chestnut, willow, lemon, banana, kiwi, tomato, grape. Isn't that lovely? I think it wonderful to know the skin is being nourished with all this good stuff~!
It has been a great first experience with sleeping packs, and I would love to try more~ (I have my eyes on the Innisfree sleeping packs ^^ Yes, all of them :3)"

-Resource: http://minnisbeautyjourney.blogspot.kr/2013/03/review-laneige-water-sleeping-packex.html

No comments:

Post a Comment