Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[Beauty] Lotte.com Global/ Best Korean CC Cream / Korean CC cream review / Korean Cosmetics Shop/ Korean beauty Brand Top Picks



Today I want to show you the Best Korean CC creams reviews, and talk what things are different between BB creams and CC creams.

"CC" is short term of  Color Correction, Color Control, Complete Correction, Complete Care, Complete Combination, Care & Color. It depends on cosmetic brands of CC creams, it has different meanings.

The main purpose of CC cream is slightly different BB creams. BB cream`s main function is the all-in-one concealer and foundation with full coverage. But CC creams are more focused on nourishing the skin with optimal coverage.

CC creams have much lighter touch than BB creams, and CC creams are more profit for make up free look. Many reviews said, although CC creams have less coverage than BB creams, but CC creams are much better for natural look, when you want to adjust uneven your skin tone.

Here comes reviews of popular CC creams in Korea by beauty bloggers.




1. banila co. It Radiant CC Cream SPF30 PA++ 30ml








Reviews


"Over the course of the month, I have used this product underneath a variety of BB creams and foundations. I haven’t noticed any long term skin care benefits, but as a makeup base, it performed well. It helped prevent the dry flakes I often experience midday, and I appreciated the extra SPF. However, it didn’t really make my makeup look any different, and I did not notice any difference in the staying power of my makeup with this cream."

-Resourcewww.skinandtonics.com/banila-co-it-radiant-cc-cream-review/


"I deducted 0.5 due to the lack of coverage, but apart from that...I really like this CC Cream! No wonder why many people like it so much. I had the makeup on from 1:30pm - 12am (11.5 hours) and it the base makeup stayed on perfectly well. Impressive right? Most of you know I don't wear face makeup often as I tend to concentrate on accentuating the eyes. I usually don't feel very comfortable with makeup on my face but I was totally okay with this after 30 minutes. I am super happy with the product. One thing I need to point out is that it did make my skin look slightly brighter, but you can't really tell much difference (as in you aren't able to see a contrast between the colour of your neck and your face). You guys should try this out if you're looking for a good primer for your face makeup!"

-Resourcewww.n-hyc.com/2013/11/review-of-banilacos-it-radiant-cc-cream.html

"Benefit That Gal with added benefits.  This CC cream is meant to be used as a whitening, moisturizering and color control base, there is not much coverage as compared to BB creams.  The product has a nice hint of flower scent that disappears after application.  Skin looks soft, radiant and hydrated immediately after every application."


-Resourcewww.askmewhats.com/2014/02/amw-reviews-banila-co-it-radiant-cc.html




2. tonymoly Luminous Baby Aura CC Beam SPF15





Reviews

"This product was very satisfying when it came to coverage, whitening, and moisturizing.
However, I do wish that Tonymoly would make this product bigger, so the customers don't feel like they are being robbed of their money cause of its price.
But yes, definitely try out this product or the Balm type of this product,
if you're looking for a product that will help to brighten your skin as well as give lots of coverage!"

-Resourcewww.khyunwal.com/2014/04/review-tonymoly-luminous-baby-aura-cc.html




3. tonymoly BCDATION SPF30/PA++







Reviews


"This product is very runny, light-weight and provides a medium to high coverage depending on how many layers your apply. One layer will suffice for redness and some small spots. It feels moisturizing and it has a natural, matte finish. I think that the bottle will last me a long time as I need only one pump of product to cover my entire face."

-Resource: www.missblueeyes.com/2014/07/sponsored-review-tonymoly-bcdation-in.html







No comments:

Post a Comment